Thursday 12 June 2008

Sea creatures made from confectionary!

Once upon a time when I was a few stone lighter and a whole lot younger I used to love things like games consoles (though I was terrible at games), the cinema and all media related tomfoolery. If it was in THX, I wanted to hear it.

Essentially I haven't changed except I havent really kept up with some of the latest web-based advances. Sure, I have a facebook account but dont really do much with it apart from reject /ignore friend requests from people I stopped being friends with a long time ago. There's a reason we're not in touch and no social networking site is going to materially change that!


I'm not quite sure what form my posts will take going forward but I have been inspired by a friend into having my own blog. My own little space where all my (un)interesting thoughts can be gathered in one place.


That's it for now. I'm going to try and think of some great things to put on here so I could be a while.

No comments: